Applied Medical Inzii retrieval systems
The Inzii retrieval systems are specifically designed to perform with today’s non-bladed trocars by facilitating tissue extraction through small linear defects. The innovative GuideBead provides the ability to easily reopen and close the bag, while the extra-large opening eases specimen delivery into the bag. Offering versatility, durability and ease of use, the Inzii retrieval systems maximize specimen security during tissue removal.
The Inzii 12/15mm retrieval system facilitates large specimen retrieval and can be used through Kii 12mm or larger ports.
The Inzii universal retrieval system enables the Total 5mm Solution and can be used through Kii 5mm or larger ports
Key Features and Specifications Unmatched Versatility
- Enables Total 5mm Solution, minimizing the need for large ports and enhancing versatility
- Maximizes working space and port introduction options
Extra-Large Angled Design
- Eases specimen delivery into bag
Exceptional Durability and Closure
- Eases specimen security and minimizes risk of contamination
- Aids in specimen extraction through small linear defects
- Allows reopening and closure of bag