– The ERGO 320R/325R/335R and ERGO 330R coagulation instruments with cutting mechanism in minimally invasive surgery and in particular laparoscopy.
– The ERGO 320R/325R/335R for preparing, grasping or cutting tissue.
– The ERGO 330R for grasping, compressing or coagulating tissue and subsequent mechanical cutting using the blade
– Coagulation is effected by electrical energy produced by RF generators for electrosurgery.
– The instrument is connected through an appropriate bipolar cable to the bipolar output of an RF generator
– Bipolar coagulation current can be used in a targeted manner where indicated.